My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Monday, June 27, 2005
11:49 PM
Sappy love songs and a longing heart.
Am supposed to do work but got distracted. Have this longing feeling. Don't remember feeling like that. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. I want a sniff of you. I want to feel close to you. I want to see you smile.. I want to hear you laugh.. I miss you. Posted my resume.. Hoping to nail the one at NKF. I'm a news junkie now. The thought that I'm seeing what you're seeing makes me feel a little closer to you.
Am away from alcohol for 11 days. The longest since 3 months. -clears my throat- People, if possible, I'll have a birthday celebration without alcohol. Will try. When I explained my reason to jie.. she said.. 'you've very in love with her'.
yes yes, I know I sound like some love-struck teenager . I feel like one anyway. It's not a nice feeling, and I'm wondering if there's a day I'll get used to it. I hear our song. 2 hours more, and I'll get to hear you on the phone.
I miss you.
So this is how it feels.
A focus becomes a distraction instead.
I closed my eyes,
The very thought of you makes me smile.
I wonder if I'll fall asleep smiling tonight.
I miss you.
-Bean-
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!